Thursday, April 23, 2009

I love love love Jeff & Lisa!

Read this blog: http://jeffandlisaphotography.com/?p=1281 and you'll understand why I love them so much. =)

If there was one supplier I'm truly super happy with and would still get even if I suddenly win a million dollars today (hahaha, I wish), it would be them!

In other news, I keep debating with myself whether to get a back up photographer or not... I know, I know... what's the point, right? I suppose I want this other photographer to concentrate on the guests, while Jeff and Lisa can concentrate on Rogel and I. I also want to have a picture of the reception set-up before people arrive, but how can I have that when we'll be having some pictorials by the bay before the reception starts? Hmmm... of course, I'm sure there would be dozens of non-professional cameras clicking away. Okay, let me list some pros and cons...

Cons:

1. It's out of budget already! Haha, though there are back up photographers that go as low as 5k, which is pretty inexpensive.

2. Why should I get a back up photographer whose works I don't love? Since I'm on a budget, my choices are pretty limited. I suppose this is my main reason why I'm leaning toward not getting a back up. It's like, what's the point, if I'm not going to love their photos anyway, right?

3. More people = more crowded places. We're having our preps at G-Hotel (we've finally decided), and their suite isn't really that big. Though I've read of fellow w@wies who have managed to squeeze 2 main photographers, 2 videographers, lighting assistants, 2 back up photographers... not to mention the parents, the entourage... in G-Hotel's suite. They said you could comfortably squeeze around 15 people inside it. Still, I wouldn't like feeling claustrophobic.

Pros:

1. More pictures! Haha, need I say more? (I'm such a photo-addict)

2. They can capture details that my main photographer might not be able to.

Okay, that's basically it. More cons than pros, at least right now, haha. I wonder if I could tell the back up to just head straight for the church instead of going to the hotel? Maybe I could get a discount, haha.

Oh well, I'll probably just rely on my dear guests' amateur photos, hehe.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe rely on guests pics nalang siguro! sabihan mo mga friends mo na magtake ng maraming pics :p

Helene said...

Haha, oo nga e, and si Richie diba maganda yung camera? Hehehe!