Thursday, March 19, 2009

Getting Closer

Our wedding is only 2 months away! I'm torn between nervousness and excitement. Well, actually, I'm feeling a combination of both. On Sunday, I'm going to get our invitations in Robinsons Galleria. I can't wait!

In other news...

I had my 2nd fitting today at Blanca's, who is now my wedding gown and entourage gowns couturier. My gown is really progressing... I can't wait to see the final product! I changed my mind about the inspiration gown I posted... hope I don't have any regrets. I won't post the gown I've asked Blanca to replicate so it can be a surprise, hehe.

I've also submitted the entourage gowns' measurements. Only one flower girl and one bridesmaid haven't sent their measurements.

Blanca is growing on me. At first I didn't like her that much... she talked a bit too much (and about inconsequential things), she didn't want to give a quote, and she was a bit 'mayabang' regarding her clients. But she's getting better as time passes. She doesn't talk as much now so we get to concentrate on the work, and I think she gave us a good rate for the gowns (though I hope I can still haggle).

We've also had the food tasting and contract signing with Ma Del's Cuisine already. I love Anj, the catering manager! She's really nice and accommodating. I don't think I'll have any problems working with her.

Anyway, that's it for now...

No comments: